6.07.2008

ABOUT ME

Welcome to PROCLAIM LIBERTY, a blog by Gabriel Fink who is a husband, father, Latter-Day Saint, aspiring CPA, Auditor, Constitutional junkie, Ron Paul supporter, Austrian economics advocate, paleocon, anti-income tax, classical liberal, student of ethics, economics, politics and lover of personal liberty. I'm from Oregon, but now make my abode in the People's Republic of California.

This was created as a personal hobby of mine. I love the subjects of ethics, politics, and economics. In my mind, these three subjects are so intertwined , you cannot study one without the other. They are subjects that affect us on a daily basis. More than anything it helps me to formulate my thoughts and arguments in these matters. Please feel free to comment or add your own point of view. I love a good discussion.

My Profile: Gabriel

No comments: